According to Merriam Webster Dictionary,
noun, often attributive
- a color other than and as contrasted with black, white, or gray
- vividness or variety of effects of language
She Wears Color (SWC):
designed for the woman not afraid to use color as…
A)visual perception of bright items of clothing and
B)the positive, inspiring messages attached to the word color, inspiring women to encourage each other, inspire others and be a fruit loop in a world of cheerios!
Join me as I use my blog as a source for style, blogging tips + tricks, and travel from a colorful point of view xo
- 24 years old (I’m a Virgo babe).
- Born and raised Island gal from Puerto Rico currently living in Orlando, FL
- I have a bachelor’s degree in French (Fun fact: I started learning French & Portuguese -simultaneously- since being a high school freshman. Yeah, languages are my thing!)
- I am addicted to caffeine, thrifting, good music, the beach and color in every aspect of my life.